Bands: We are always checking out new acts to play here! To Book please contact Chrystal Shofroth on Facebook see the side panel in this page that says “facebook” or via email at email@example.com
SOME THINGS TO KNOW:
1. We provide a sound guy and a PA system with sub woofers with the following gear:
16 channel snake
4 stage mics
6 drum mics
12 XLR cables
High-energy singers/front men please bring your own vocal mic and XLR cable...
2. We pay by the door. Half of it. If we make enough at the bar/restaurant, we pay the Full door to the bands. We take a tally for each band, so tell your fans to tell our door person who they came to see. Door price is usually $5, but can vary. $8 under 21 is common. Also we can pay 5% of the bar and food sales split between all bands equally, if we do a show with free admission, so tell your fans to come hungry and thirsty!
3. We give one free beverage to each band member.
4. We expect a certain amount of promotions from the bands. Make a flier and send it to us. You do not get paid unless we get a flier at least two weeks before the show. Please send a beautiful hi res photo and band bio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please maintain a Facebook account and invite all your friends to an “event” you created for your show here. Friend Richie Kindler. He can then invite all his friends too!
5. We promote too! We send a weekly email to our mailing list of fans and which includes several local papers and radio stations and post links to the event page the week before the show.
Thanks for the interest!
Look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for supporting Jupiter Studios and the Arts in Downtown Alliance.